Holy Trinity RC Church Complex
Working with a Not-for-Profit, Preservation Studios nominated the threatened complex to the National Register in 2010. After the church was closed by the diocese residents and parishioners were concerned for the future of the building and we were there to help them take action. The complex was built between 1906 and 1914 and includes the church, rectory, convent, school, and garage. Built from stone from the city’s Hydraulic Canal, it is characterized by its steeply pitched roof and centralized tower with Romanesque Revival details.